Individuals rarely get access to investing this sophisticated
We invest your assets using an academic-based discipline employed by major institutions. Led by Frank & Fred, our investment committee chairs, we employ a degree of rigor on your behalf that is rarely available to individual investors.
The investment strategy we create for you is rooted in research conducted at the University of Chicago, Yale, Stanford, MIT and other renowned academic institutions. The underlying theory is dense but, in its simplest terms, our system is a sophisticated type of asset allocation designed to capture the market’s historically reliable movement.
We invest for you according to these fundamental principles:
- Use thoughtful financial planning to drive investment decisions.
- Ground investment strategy in rigorous academic research, not Wall Street
- Invest for the long term. Don’t time the market.
- Create globally-diversified portfolios, the kind that have historically been shown
- to reduce risk and improve return.
- Minimize costs, taxes and turnover everywhere possible.
Our approach has been stress-tested by major universities and institutions and validated by history. It creates a portfolio intended to maximize growth and stability and minimize risk and emotion. You’re now free to invest emotion elsewhere.